Creativity Student Fellowship
The Institute for Applied Creativity (IAC) is offering annual fellowships to Texas A&M Undergraduate and graduate students whose research relates to our mission. The fellowship program aims to attract scholars and artists from across a broad spectrum of academic disciplines, with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
In general, the IAC student fellowships are awarded to research proposals that respond to one or more of the following themes:
- Innovative approaches to arts and design
- Creative methods to support education
- Creative to support care and social justice
- If you would like to suggest a different theme, you can do it.
- must agree to produce one research paper or a creative work as part of their obligations
- must report weekly progress at the group meeting
- must present the research or creative project at the IAC Research Symposium.
Undergraduate fellow: $300
Graduate fellow: $500
If you are interested in the student fellow program, please submit your application here by Dec. 20th, 2021.
Dr. Jinsil Hwaryoung Seo (director): firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Robertson (coordinator): email@example.com
Comments are closed.